We offer FREE USPS shipping on all US orders!
So do you stop shaving this time of year, for a cause or for yourself?
Those stairs do not look like good business.
TOLD. YOU. Those are guts, he stepped in guts.
Wait, he’s still going up the stairs? To the ominous red door.
Come ON, he’s opening the door? Yes, that is a way to get straight up unravelled, Mr. Sock.
. . .
. . .
OH MY SOCKS A MUMMY.
HOLY STOCKINGS SKELETONNNNN!!
Since it was her idea, I am letting her take the wheel with the words!
First off, general safety tips!
Follow precautions on bleach bottle and do this in a ventilated area! Craft safely!!
What you’ll need to start:
• Vinegar •
• A plastic or glass container large enough to submerge tights in water •
• A small, shallow dish or lid (I used a yogurt lid) •
• Paper towels •
• Spray bottle •
• Tights (Foot Traffic’s Signature Cotton Tights are thick enough to not bleed through, even to the inside)
• Rubber stamp(s) – choose patterns that are bold, with no fine lines. Abstract designs tend to work a little better. •
• Newspaper •
• Gloves (optional) •
• A outfit that you can risk getting bleach on •
1. Keep it clean! – Cover your work area with newspapers or a dropcloth.
Lots more after the jump!