We offer FREE USPS shipping on all US orders!
« Older Entries | »
If you are like us, you’ve spent hours browsing the website. You’ve gotten lost in the colors, the patterns, and textures. You’ve daydreamed about ways to layer and outfits to wear. But sometime, don’t you want to be able to pick up the socks and hold them in your hands? Wouldn’t you love to run your fingers over those textures and see the colors with your own eyes? Well, your chance is coming, because we are taking our socks on the road! Over the next eight months we will be traveling far and wide to bring our socks to some of the biggest comic book and pop culture events in the United States.
Not only will these events be the perfect time to see our products in person, but it’s your chance to take home some convention exclusives. As always, we will be bringing one of our collectible stickers in a brand new design. This one is a tribute to a favorite animated character. We love her sassy attitude and flawed, yet multifaceted nature. Even if her boyfriend is a real joker. Stop by our booth and get one for free!
In the same vein, we have also created a pair of socks inspired by this quirky character. These socks, like this woman, are truly extraordinary. They are super long and stretchy, expanding up to 24 inches in the calf and up to 27 inches in the cuff! If cosplaying is one of your passions, and you are thinking of dressing as a semi-psychotic trickster, than these will be a perfect fit.
Here is where you can find us and both of these exclusives this year:
- March 27-29: Emerald City Comic Con – Seattle, WA. – Booth 206
- April 24-26: Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo – Chicago, IL. – Booth 781
- May 23-25: Denver Comic Con – Denver, CO. – Booth TBA
- June 13-14: Pride NW – Portland, OR. – Booth P-5
- July 31 – August 2: Boston Comic Con – Boston, MA. – Booth TBA
- September 4-7: DragonCon – Atlanta, GA. – Booth TBA
- September 19-20: Rose City Comic Con – Portland, OR. – Booth TBA
- October 10-11: Geek Girl Con – Seattle, WA. – Booth TBA
- 1 or 2 photos, no larger than 500 x 700 pixels, which best show your entire outfit.
- A description of the Sock Dreams products used and how they fit the theme.
- Your full name, preferred public name, and preferred pronoun (they, she, he, etc).
- Your city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address.
Upcoming Tabbisocks arm warmers in oatmeal.
The answer was clear: “tralse”.
The days have grown short, the Hunter’s Moon is waxing, and Halloween has arrived. What better way to celebrate than to deface a few squash?
We gathered 25 ripe pumpkins and carved them into an abundance of geeky, pop culture references. We had several from Doctor Who, and My Neighbor Totoro, and even one from the movie Labyrinth. We had cats, spiders, and crows. There were two Cthulhu and an alien Xenomorph. We also had one or two pumpkins that were impossible to explain.
Of course you can’t have a pumpkin party without pumpkin pie, so our good friends at Waves of Grain Bakery provided us with two mouth watering varieties.
Now we’re off to cavort in the night, seeking mischief, candy, and the company of fellow sock fanatics. Happy Halloween dreamers!
For socks by December 16:
First Class Mail (Free Domestic Shipping): December 8th
Priority Mail: December 9th
Express Mail: December 12th
Airmail International (free for the month of November!): November 17th
First Class International: November 21st
Priority Mail International: November 28th
Express Mail International: December 4th
For socks by December 24th:
First Class Mail (Free Domestic Shipping): December 16h
Priority Mail: December 17th
Express Mail: December 20th
Airmail International (free for the month of November!): November 25th
First Class International: November 30th
Priority Mail International: December 4th
Express Mail International: December 12th
« Older Entries | »