We offer FREE USPS shipping on all US orders!
« | »
Friday, October 22 · 6pm – 8pm
Sock Dreams Sellwood Shoppe
8005 SE 13th Ave Portland, OR
Why? …Last year was a great success and this year it’s looking even better! We’ll have music, singing pirates from PDX Yar, theatrical entertainment, face painting, and Style Ink will be there to do wild makeup and hair for guests. Like last year, the main event is the costume contest where you can win up to a $100 Sock Dreams gift certificate.
* Register your costume at the event on 10/22/10 from 6p – 7:30p. …Kids under 13 must have permission from a legal guardian to participate.
* When you register we’ll take a photo and from these the Sock Dreams staff will choose their favorite costume and declare the winner at 8pm 10/22/10.
* 1st place winner will receive a $100 Sock Dreams Gift Certificate. 2nd place winner will receive a $50 Sock Dreams Gift Certificate. 3rd place winner will receive a $25 Sock Dreams Gift Certificate. Contestants must be present to win.
* Judges will provide more weight to costumes featuring sock and/or sock accessories
* Costumes must be self contained. Connections to electrical sockets will not be available.
* It’s a family costume contest. Keep it fun and PG-Rated.
Dearest Sweet Marcel,
I love your socks so very much!
I love them over my knees while I dream of tea in the conservatory at dawn
and I love them over my friends knees while we giggle with the dogs at noon…
All my friends love you for being so easy to get along with, in fact, I think my larger friends love you the most because your socks stay up so well on them, I often need to pull them back up now & again or use garters, not that I mind, I find it adds to the charm that is Sweet Marcel. I think we’re going to very good friends.
Love & warm toes…
« | »